Thursday, March 26, 2009

My new DC ~ Panasonic Lumix LX-3


I bought Panasonic Lumix Lx-3 yesterday. It was a less popular silver color LX-3, I can't find the highly demanded black color LX-3 at here. Anyway I find the silver color Lx-3 just as sexy as his black color brother.... Not believe me? Look at the pic below

This great photo of silver LX-3 was not taken by me... I still learning how to take nice photo with this lovely cam

The front look of LX-3

Ok here are some of the photo that I took last night and this morning. I am a total noob in photography... so please forgive me if they hurt your eyes :P

My watch... shoot with dynamic B&W mode

Macro shot...

Another macro... See the pokeh effect :D

More macro....

Unknown flower...


Light pole in front of my house


My lovely niece...



0 comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1