Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Zsa Zsa Zsu Fun Pub


Last night went to "Zsa Zsa Zsu", a newly opened pub located at the Promenade Hotel. You might wonder what is the meaning of Zsa Zsa Zsu. Actually it comes from popular series "Sex and the City", where Carrie describes it as the feeling you get when you meet someone you really really like. That sort of lovey, butterflies feeling when you just want to be with someone. Zsa Zsa Zsu is a discothèque with chic and contemporary setting. It has live resident band performances daily except for Sunday.

It was a decent outing... watching and listenning to the live band performance and finish off couple of jugs of beer (of course not by me alone) really help me to unwind. Too bad there are not too many people last night and the atmosphere is not that hot (Hmm... it is Monday night afterall). I didn't stay long and went back home before midnight... still got to work on next morning :P

This was the second time I had drinking session with friends since I came back to hometown. This time I didn't drink much... not like the first time. I was pretty drunk at the first outing and I made one stupid thing to cause my friend feel uncomfortable till now. I feel so sorry for that and hope one day she can accept my apology and forgive me.

0 comments:

 
Blogger Template Layout Design by [ METAMUSE ] : Code Name Gadget 1.1